BNK Capital (BSE Code: 500069) holds investments worth around 120 crores, While its market cap is only 27 crores.
Usually holding companies are valued at a discount but not at such levels, At the CMP of 27.45 BNK Capital is quoting at around 23% of its investment value is a bargain investment.
Investment Holding Sheet
Annual Report 2010-11
Do let me know your views/feedback.
Disclosure – I own shares in BNK Capital.
- Dabangg is not a Masala Movie, its f***ing Bhut Jolokia of Masala movies.
- There are 10 new dance steps to learn and practice for Ganapati Visarajan.
- Action and Stunts, that would make Rajnikanth feel proud of Salman.
- One can wear Goggles behind your shirt and still look cool.
- Sonakshi Sinha’s Hot quotient .
- For super creative names like Chulbul, Makkhi, Robinhood Pandey.
- Mindless and super entertaining dialogues
- Zandu Balm – Munni Badnaam Hui – item Number.
- For an uber cool Matrix Moment, where Salman avoids Glass pieces.
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan’s song Tere Mast Mast do Nain, which will be implanted in your head so badly that you will singing it even while watching Tera Patrick.
Something …other things –
- If someone kills an Asthma patient, you can return the favour by treating him with the Tractor’s exhaust.
- For the first time, Salman didn’t wear his favorite Jhaliwala banian or the lucky bracelet.
- Mahi Gill was wasted, even though she was game for some farm-side scenes like DevD.
- Mahesh Manjrekar will be used in all Salman movies, even if has to wear a ghamcha and cover his head.
- This is a perfect example of “We are Family”, how to use your family and save on production cost.
- Salman’s next movie will be Batman and Robinhood Pandey.
Everyone is a fighting a tough battle with zindagi, Dabangg is the perfect Zandu Balm and Combiflam for us.
A definite must dekko unless you are the self proclaimed intellectual.
P.S – “Tera caller tune acha hai, Mujhe forward Karna” 😛
Took some snaps from the Taxi after meeting up with Ben and his colleague from The Christian Science Monitor & my friend Ranjeet at the Stadium Restaurant in Churchgate.
They played Holi before they got to work .
Art Deco Buildings on DN Road.
The Majestic Victoria Terminus now CST.
Somewhere among the Mosque is Suleman Usman Mithaiwala.
Work in Progress @ Labaug
ITC Grand Maratha
For more pics and Larger images check out my Flickr Page.
Rickshaws all over Bombay have been painted with the promos, Nice Idea, but I think they missed out the Auto Driver 🙂
Crazy Show hosted by RJ Malishka when anyone can Bolo and Bajao anything on 9702000935 .
After Sachin, Zaheer, Bhajji & Jayasuriya , Idea has given a number to Malishka.
I like the Campaign coz its fun to hear what the city is bitching and laughing about, perfect idea to vent out your khunnas 🙂
We visited the Sahakari Spice plantation @ Ponda, Goa.
For 300 bucks they show you around the 100 acre plantation, well only about 2-3 acre, the host will show and tell you about all the spices & Plants and all organic stuff made there.
And yes they do serve an unlimited meal (non veg & Veg) Plus they give you a small gift.
Do Check out www.sahakarifarms.com/
This structure has survived almost 400 years!!!.
This is where the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier are kept,
Location – Old Goa